Become self-sufficient during lean times.
In partnership with the National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP), Telamon provides services that educate, train, or prepare eligible farmworkers for other jobs. Our trained staff members work one on one with you to develop a plan to meet your needs and help you achieve your goals. The programs can help you identify career paths and assess your skills and interests.
- Career counseling
- Job and classroom training
- Customized training programs
- Remedial education and GED preparation
- English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- Skill upgrades and occupational credentialing
- Job placement
You can also turn to Telamon for help finding work through on-the-job training, local market information, and job placements. Bilingual services are available in many of our offices.
The U.S. Department of Labor funds this program.