Building better lives since 1987.
& FAMILY SUPPORT
Transition Resources Corporation (TRC) prepares children and their parents for success at school and at home.
Enroll in a comprehensive Head Start program that includes quality early education in and out of the home, parenting education, nutrition education, and family support services.
Head Start programs available in Indiana:
- Early Head Start (childcare for children 0 to 3 years old; services for pregnant women)
- Early Head Start Home-Based Parenting Education (children 0 to 3 years old)
- Head Start (preschool for children ages 3 to 5 years old)
& CAREER SERVICES
TRC offers a special program to support Youth in Indiana, Jobs for America’s Graduates (JAG).
Career opportunities are endless when you know where to go for training and support. Jobs for America’s Graduates (JAG) is a school-to-career program for juniors and seniors dedicated to preventing high school dropouts.
& FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT
Find and keep a home, manage money, and plan for the future.
Education is the most important component of financial success. At TRC, we offer programs and workshops on a variety of topics, from budgeting and credit to buying a home and surviving financial setbacks.
Do you want to rent or buy a home?
- First-Time Homebuyer Program
- Rental Education & Counseling
- Information on Fair Housing Rights
Do you need guidance on other issues?
- Services for People Experiencing Homelessness
- Credit Counseling
- Personal Financial Coaching
Do you need help paying your mortgage or tackling debt?
- Foreclosure Prevention Programs
- Financial Management & Budget Counseling
- Advanced Loss Mitigation & Foreclosure Prevention
- Debt Reduction & Delinquency Counseling
- Mortgage Payment Assistance
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling
Strong & Resilient Teen Aspires to Give Back to Others
Jazmin is an honors student at North Central High School who will graduate later this year. She is enrolled in Transition Resource Corporation’s (TRC’s) Jobs for America’s Graduates (JAG) program, a school-to-career program for juniors and seniors dedicated to preventing high school dropouts. (TRC operates the JAG program in 12 high schools in Marion County.)
Jazmin is grateful for the positive direction and support she’s received from the JAG program. An active and insightful communicator, Jazmin is also very supportive and inclusive of others, always listening thoughtfully to the contributions of her peers She enjoys learning and is a true scholar. Jazmin aspires to be a Speech Pathologist. She has spent many hours researching her potential future career and options for her post-secondary education.
State Administrative Office
600 Corporation Drive, Suite 105
Pendleton, IN 46064 (map)